WAf 11th Annual Community of Practice Meeting
The WAf's 11th Annual Community of Practice Meeting will be held this April in West Africa.
Tentative meeting objectives include:
- Fostering exchanges and synergies among projects within the WAF CoP
- Strengthening exchange and learning about Farmer Research Network approaches (and how they potentially relate to a project’s ToC)
- Achieving a better understanding of potential gender issues within the WAF projects and how to address them better in CCRP-funded projects
- Raising awareness about Research Methods issues related to AEI, OxC, Large-N trials, and other FRN approaches, and relate this to Research Methods support
- Achieving a common understanding about the opportunities of cooperation with the CCRP x-cutting projects
More information to follow.
Event organizers and key contacts:
Bettina Haussmann, Liaison Scientist
Rebecca Nelson, Scientific Director, The McKnight Foundation CCRP
Jane Maland Cady, International Program Director, The McKnight Foundation