Thursday, July 16, 2015 to Friday, July 17, 2015
Thirty-two people and five facilitators gathered for a two day typology workshop was held following the 11th Annual Andes CoP meeting in July 2015. The meeting was divided focus areas including:
- Typologies: Content of "Typology construction, a way of dealing with farm diversity" was presented. Download: English | Spanish
- Literature Review: Selected typology literature was discussed in breakout sessions. Groups then created and shared posters that captured what typologies were used, why and how the typologies were applied.
- Constructing tables: Participants were asked to work with datasets conceptually through exersizes and directly.
- Tool review: A review of what multivariate statistical tools do, how to prepare data to use them and how to interpret results.
- Case studies: Real time examples of how typologies might work in CoP projects were highlighted.
- Carlos Barahona , statistical support
- Alex Riba, statistical support
- Stephanie Alvarez, typologies expert
- Pablo Cabrera, GIS support
- Claire Nicklin, Andes regional representative